SE7EN 2013 CONCERT IN JAPAN Totally 6 rounds (in Tokyo&Kobe)
Tokyo at Shibuya Public Hall
- 7 Feb 13 (Thu) 19:00
- 8 Feb 13 (Fri) 14:30/18:30
Kobe at Kobe International House
- 16 Feb 13 (Sat) 18:00
- 17 Feb 13 (Sun) 15:00/19:00
And for the schedule at IBIZA “According to CLUB IBIZA site ( clubibiza00.blog.me ) SE7EN will perform at IBIZA Daejeon branch on 23 Feb 13 (Sat) Please wait for more info/confirmation.” << SE7EN tweeted on 23 Jan that he will not perform on 23 Feb, it is wrong information.
Yesterday evening Se7en visited Yeolbong Busan branch, many fans went there to welcome him. When he arrived Busan, he went to relax at the beach before going to Yeolbong. He tweeted ” @officialse7en 부산겨울바다좋다^^ ” (Busan sea in winter is so good)
And here are some photos taken by fans/ Yeolbong customers.
Ganji is Se7en’s beloved dog that had been living together with him for more than 10 years (before Se7en debuted)
Sadly, last month (11 December 2012) Ganji has gone to heaven because he was very old and sick. Se7en was truely sad to loose his beloved friend, he tweeted “Ganji has gone to heaven, hyung is so sorry cos hyung can’t play with you anymore. Love you”
These photo were taken a night before Ganji left this world.
RIP Ganji ♥
Credit: Se7en twitter
Photos by Cecilia
My favourite moments
- The dance battle for to win the one and only figurine that he brought over from Korea. At first he didnt know what was happening and then found out what it was about so he took over and split the 10 contestants into 2 groups of 5 so that he could see properly how they were dancing. The last 2 remaining, he went to dance with them then said it was too hard to choose. So he wanted the audience to vote and cheer for the person they supported but he was saying it in English and became lost for words so halfway through his sentence he switched over to korean saying “like clap your hands or whatever” and turned to the translator for help. It was a rwally funny moment!
-there was a part where fans in the audience could sms a question to a phone number which was announced on stage. The mc then randomly picked questions and rang them. Se7en was given the phone in each case and he would say things like “Hello? This is se7en oppa. Who’s this?” in Thai/Thai accent.
-He pretended to speak fluently in Thai a few times and tried to copy what the MC was saying
-Throughout the whole fanmeet he was on a high and couldnt stop moving and making faces and noises. Really cute and playful!
-The day before the fanmeet, he had mistaken a fan called ‘Wow’ for ‘Kasy’ and went as far as to sign her album ‘to kasy’. When he found out later he was so sorry and during the fan meet he say Wow sit in the front row and pointed to her saying ‘Wow!’ (Later after the fanmeet when he signed for her with the right name he joked saying ‘Wow! Fantastic baby!’
My personal highlights
-When he was talking about how special the figurine that he had brought from korea was, I shouted out “Please pick me!” and he looked at me then said “Cecilia, I want to give this to you but [I cant]“
-when he sang come back to me, he was giving out roses and he gave me one
- at the beginning he was talking and he looked over at me and my friend and said “annyeong” in Korean
- when I went on the stage and high fivex and hugged him, he said thanks, you’ve come a long way
by ki40ri @ YT
thanks to Take a break with Se7en