I was going to write a more substantial account but thought that I will just share some highlights instead.
- When he arrived in the van, his manager had gone inside first. I was waiting around for him to actually get out of the car. After awhile, he wind down his window and waved to me. I walked over and we chatted for a bit. He noticed it was raining and told me to go inside first.
- I was nervous (!!) and couldn’t talk properly. So he kind of switched to English a bit (I persisted in Korean) before switching back to Korean.
- I said it’s been a long time, but you look the same, you haven’t aged one bit! He didn’t say anything but shook his head and smiled.
- He asked, so where do you live now? Do you live in Thailand? I was like, huh?????? So funny
- He asked what I’m doing in Korea, and I said I’m catching up with friends. He said, you have friends in Korea??? (HAH!) I said like Lucky Se7en who I met before and he was like… “Ah…”
- I asked if he could sign something and he took the paper and started writing my name. I said I thought you might not remember my name and he kinda smiled/laughed himself (very cute!)
- I said I don’t know when I’ll see you again and he told me to take care and stay healthy. After he went in, he was lining up for security check and after quite awhile, he finally reached the conveyor belt (?) and he was far away already but he looked towards where I was. I waved at him, not knowing if he would see but he waved back!
Here’s the video again
I figured I wouldnt bother uploading other photos because the video is the clearest!